Magic Hockey Health and Safety Guidelines
We want to ensure our facility is safe to operate under the current Fraser Health and BC Provincial Health Guidelines. To do so, we have put in place the following measures:
- Restricting the number of people in the rink, meaning only the goalie and one other person from their family can enter. (Exceptions can be made under certain circumstances) Parents/Guardians must exit after helping their goalie get changed.
- Ensuring everyone respects physical space within the facility.
Allowing only one person per viewing windowCurrently, no viewing is allowed in the rink.
- Marked Seating within Dressing Rooms
- Maximum of 9 people on the ice, minimum two (2) will be Instructors.
- Limiting the number of goalies in group classes and camps to 6, previously we had up to 9 goalies.
- Recommending everyone brings their own mask and wears it when in the dressing room and rink as it is an enclosed space (not mandatory).
- Cleaning our facility more frequently and with a cleaning solution that is proven to kill the virus. It is safe for use on surfaces that people may touch, is non-toxic, and biodegradable.
We ask all of our clients to do their part to help us stay safe and stay open:
- Stay home if you have any symptoms
- Step away from hallways and doors to allow space for others to pass through
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the facility using one of our hand sanitizing stations
- Ensure that you keep your distance from others
- Pay attention and follow the signage at our facility
Keep everyone who uses our facility safe and respect the guidelines we have laid out so that we can continue operations and work towards getting back to full capacity.
Thank you for your understanding a patience during this time. Please contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns.
PHONE: 604.881.(GOAL)4625 or Toll Free 1.866.941.(GOAL)4625
MAIL: Magic Hockey 103 – 9770, 196A Street, Langley, BC, Canada, V1M 2X5