GOOD NEWS! MAGIC IS REOPENING with official approval from Fraser Health Authority. We have put in place an operating plan that meets the criteria under Covid-19 Guidelines.
In addition to following strict guidelines of sanitizing the facility, adhering to physical distancing, and using gloves and masks, we will be putting in place conditions on facility usage and training:
- Maximum of 6 people at any time on the rink, minimum two (2) will be Instructors.
- Limited Viewing: Only 1 person per goalie is permitted in the rink and we are recommending that they just drop off and remain out of the building. During this Phase any communication with staff and instructors should be emailed.
- We are also asking our clients that if they have any symptoms that they stay home. Limit the number of people entering our facility. Please pay for your sessions online or with a card to limit the amount of contact with others. Wash your hands and ensure that you keep your distance.
- When you book sessions a more detailed set of guidelines will be emailed to you.
- Please pay attention to signage and physical distancing while visiting our facility
Keep everyone who uses our facility safe and respect the guidelines we have laid out so that we can continue operations and work towards getting back to full capacity.
Please note: We will only be open Monday-Thursday and hours will be reduced. Private Training Sessions will be limited.
To book a Private Training Session with us please email: email@example.com